Benefits of Yoga:
Yoga is not just an exercise, it is a science which has been practiced for thousands of years. Yoga mainly consist of principles of mind, ancient theories, body connection and observation and now it’s been proved by modern medicine. Some Yoga Benefits are:
- Improves Posture
- Energy level increases
- Weight normalizes
- Endurance increases
- Grip strength increases
- Sleep improves
- It reduces the risk of injuries
- Immunity increases
- Strength and resiliency increase
- It improves Dexterity skills
- It relaxes and control breath
Few important tips which will help to reduce the risk of injury while performing yoga exercise:
- Yoga is not an alternate for medical care. Yoga helps you with many health benefits and it may even include as part of your treatment plans.
- Always remember to warm up before you start with your yoga exercise as cold muscles can increase the chance of injury
- Try to wear loose clothes as it will help you to move freely
- It’s very important to stay hydrated, especially if you are practicing ‘HOT’ yoga, which is performed in very warm and humid room to sweat out your calories
- Yoga is not meant to hurt you, if you feel the pain you can stop then and there and continue with your next exercise. If you find any abnormalities after during yoga, immediately consult your trainer for help.
Life is too short therefore, every one of us wish to stay healthy and happy. Due to the hectic schedule it becomes difficult for us take care of our health. It is necessary to take little time for our self from this busy schedule and do Yoga for a healthy mind and healthy body. Above mentioned information will help you to give an idea about yoga. The best part you don’t need a gym, you can practice yoga at home.