Yoga >Yoga exercises
The significance of yoga exercise is to engage our mind and body in order to attain on the whole and complete welfare. Exercise and yoga play a vital role for our mind as well as body. Together they build up the respiratory and cardiovascular system while improving muscle and flexibility. Although physical exercise of all kinds can be tough, the body reaps the benefits from workout and yoga.
The Essence of Yoga Exercise:
The true essence of Yoga rotates around inspiring the life force at the bottom of the spine. It aims to attain this through a series of bodily and mental exercises. At the physical level, the methods include various yoga asanas that aim to keep your body fit. The mental methods include ‘pranayama’ and meditation or ‘dhyana’ to stabilize the mind. The ultimate aim of yoga is, however, to help people to transcend the self and achieve illumination. As the holy book Gita says, “An individual is said to have achieved yoga, the union with themselves, when the perfectly regimented mind gets autonomy from all desires.”
Importance of Yoga
- Yoga is not a religious conviction; it is a way of existing whose aspire is ‘a stable mind in a healthy body’.
- Man is a physical, psychological and religious being. Yoga helps to encourage a balanced growth of all the three. Other forms of physical workouts, like aerobics, guarantees only physical welfare. They have little to do with the growth of the religious or astral body.
- Yogic exercises helps to recharge your body with cosmic energy this facilitates skill of perfect stability and harmony.
- Yoga exercise helps to develop self- healing.
- Removes negative thoughts from the mind and toxins elements from the body.
- Enhances Personal control.
- Develops self-awareness.
- Helps to concentrate and focus, especially significant for children.
- Reduces tension and pressure in your body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system.
The aspirant feels re-energized and thrilled. Thus, Yoga exercise gives every candidate the powers to control body and mind. So what are you waiting for, get started with yoga exercise to get benefited for the life time.