Yoga Eye Exercises
Yoga >Yoga Eye Exercises
We all are aware of the healing properties of Yoga and how it plays an important role in our overall well-being. But the question is can yoga help in improving our eyesight? The answer to this question is yes. Yoga can efficiently help you to manage your eyesight problems.
A lot of eye problems in our life are due to a loss of tone in our eye muscles. These muscles become stiff and there is a loss of elasticity which reduces the capacity of the lens of the eye to concentrate at different distances. It may harm your eyesight and become weaker day by day. Yoga helps to tone the eye muscles and helps to maintain the elasticity. If you are already suffering from eye problems when you start up with these exercises, you will find your eyesight improving after a couple of months.
The principle of eye yoga:
The skill to see clearly is obtained by learning after birth. So it is also likely to regain good eyesight via some useful training. The muscles adjoining the eyes should be elastic and active to enable the vision in good condition.
Different yoga eye exercises:
- When you are practicing eye exercises keep your eyes wide open and don’t move your head.
- Make sure, you do not move your head while attempting to do yoga. Keep your eyes wide open and while you sit straight, check with your posture. You need to sit with your head straight while your body should be relaxed and hands on your knees.
- Look at one particular point straight in front of you. Now you need to look down at the ground but keep your head stable. Do this for a couple of minutes. Now without moving your head, you need to look upwards and downwards at least 5 times and blink quickly after this exercise.
- Perform the same exercise sideways. You should blink quickly again and close your eyes to relax for a some time. This is done to relax your eye muscle..
- Look crossways upwards and crossways downwards followed by quick blinking. Now look crossways downwards and then crossways upwards. Then do the blinking exercise and close your eyes to relax your eye muscle.
To see clearly is an ability that everyone can get from regular eye exercise. So if you would like to take pleasure in the vibrant world without the help of eyeglasses, then you should practice the above given eye yoga exercise once a day in your remaining life.
|eye exercises to improve vision||eye exercises to improve eyesight||bates eye exercises|
|lazy eye exercises|